Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Grr! I'm twenty dollars poorer and so annoyed about it. Went to Acme to pick up a few things, used the self-checkout machine and got an extra fifteen dollars. Just as I was taking my receipt, Judy from down the street came up to say hello. We exchanged new year greetings and I picked up my bags and left. When I got to the car, I realized I had left the fifteen dollars ("Cash is dispensed below the something-or-other.") I couldn't have been more than five minutes before I went back, but it was gone. The other five? Bought a big ceramic chicken to grace my kitchen counter. Well, guess that doesn't constitute losing it, but I needed the thing like a hole in the head.
P. helped me again with the computer, this time with Skype. Hope my problem there is resolved. Went to exercise and will resume my usual; not sure if I'll do the three-mile, though.
Rehearsal went okay last night, but I must get more adept at maneuvering the wheel chair. Also, Desi, our director, hasn't been feeling well and has to get some kind of test at the hospital. Hope for his sake and ours he'll be okay.
We meet again tonight.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...