Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh, happy day--I finished the profile on the R.'s, sent it to them to check for errors, got it back, so submitted, and it's fine. I'm still waiting for them to tell me which they like best of the three pictures I took to accompany the piece. I've never asked anyone before, just chose them myself, and I'm a little sorry I did. No matter, though, the bulk of it is done.
Went to Shop-Rite for stuff, then to Kohl's where I finally bought a pair of sneaks which I needed badly. Since I walk a lot, my old ones were getting shabby.
Wrote up an article on Night Must Fall and sent it, noting I'll be submitting a picture, too. Frank D., who's again producer, took a few pictures at rehearsal the other night. He gave me a disc of them, but when I tried to put it in the machine, could not figure out where. I tried and tried to open what seemed to be a disc holder, but had no luck.
Finally called Susan and she and Walter came over. We all lay on the floor with a flashlight examining the damn thing, but couldn't figure it out. Finally, Walter thought of calling Dell; he did, but was cut off. Then he looked at their web site, but that didn't give any info, either. As a last resort, he clicked on "Start" and found a folder labelled "DVD." Well, that was it--you have to open the holder from the machine; you can't do it directly or mechanically on the tower.
We put the thing in and saw the pictures. Unfortunately, the ones of me are horrible; I just won't let them be shown. Decided to bring a camera and dress in costume tonight and take my own pics of Kevin and me.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...