Monday, October 24, 2011

Because I'm one of those obsessives who can't let it wait, I spent the early part of yesterday stripping beds, washing sheets, and re-making them all. Tidied up otherwise, too. Went to rehearsal at noon and finally, at long last, got rid of the signs and supports. I kept a few more and put them up in various places; still have two, but the rest can be apportioned out to other members.
Was delighted to get a Skype call from Mike and family. Darling Vivian read me all of her "Travel Journal" from Paris--illustrated with her original artwork--and adorable little Violet showed me the (read) pumpkin she had gotten at a festival.
Went to Manahawkin and bought Halloween cards for the kiddies. Took a short nap on the couch.
Both Susan and Walter and Frank and Barbara came from their travels yesterday, so I guess my usual life will resume, which is not a bad thing.

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...