Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finally finished the publicity for Moon, after spending the first half of the day on it. Was then delighted to get a Skype call from Mike and family, in Paris until tomorrow. The little girls are so precious, Vivian reading to me from her "Travel Journal," and Violet excitedly telling me she got "two Eiffel Towers."
Got a text call--or whatever the mysterious entity is--on the regular phone from Casey to the effect that the signs for Moon were at his house. Went over there and he got them into the car--one in the truck, one in the back seat. Geez, they're huge and so heavy I can't even turn them, let alone lift. Called Desi to see if they had rehearsal last night, but didn't hear back from him; he may be in Ireland.
Luckily, I'm going on a van tour to the cranberry bogs today, so won't need the car, but I MUST get the damn boxes out before I need it on Thursday. E-mailed Mary H., who's in the play to ask if they have rehearsal tonight. I hope so, so I can unload the damn things.
Got a call from Rosalie P. We had been friends for a long time, then we were no longer friends. I had sent her some old pictures of her I came across from when we were both on Atkins and I had had her over for a surprise "birthday cake" I made with Jello and heavy cream. We talked for a half hour or so--same old Rosalie, which is to say I'm not sure I should have reopened that chapter in my life.
Also talked to Betty and suggested I stay over at her place on Friday, instead of Thursday, as I'm going to the "Thespians" gathering in Ventnor on Saturday.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...