Friday, July 29, 2011

Spent the morning in Manahawkin running errands and the afternoon at Pat L.'s interviewing her. We had an enjoyable visit. Pat is a retired R.N.--was in pediatrics at Robert Wood Johnson in East Brunswick for years. She now suffers from some kind of degenerative problem that affects her spine; uses a cane and it's often painful, but she doesn't complain. Got home after 3:00 and, as I usually do (and should always do), I wrote up some of the article while it was fresh in my mind.
Talked to sister Betty later. Other than that and household chores, not much going on.
Susan's back, so we'll walk today.
NOTE: Today is my darling grandaughter's seventh birthday. I'll call her on Skype later--hope the London location is set up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIVIAN!

No comments:

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...