Saturday, July 09, 2011

Busy yesterday. Went to Acme and got the fresh parts for my little supper* party and set up various bowls and dishes so I can assemble and cook everything easily. That's really about all I did yesterday, aside from driving up to Manahawkin to buy some tall glasses. Got four attractive ones at "my favorite store"--the SOCH Thrift Store, for a dollar each. (Why anyone would pay full price for items like that is beyond me.) Will start making the green salad before our walk.
Got an e-mail from Naomi P., saying she may be able to get to the show, so invited her for dinner, too.
*Somehow, using the word "supper," rather than "dinner" makes me feel smooth and sophisticated. I think of "supper club," a mysterious entity to me. Well, I'm such a kid, I'm easily influenced...

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...