Sunday, June 19, 2011

Got to the airport early, after Frank D. dropped me off at Toms River Bus Terminal to get the van to Newark. Returned Elva B.'s call while I was there, then called Betty. Got on the plane after only a half (1 mg.) an Ativan--no problem? I wish! I was actually pretty scared, but at least it was only a bit more than two hours long.
Now here I am at Larry and Helen's in sunny Miami. We had a nice, casual dinner of salad, chicken, and sides last night, then I slept like a log. Today, daughter Nancy came over to whip up a Father's Day breakfast. Then in came Alycia, husband Brian, son Nicholas, 12 or so, two little girls, Bella, 3 and Zoe, 7 months. After that, Karen came in with husband Rudy and son, Rudy. Then Elaine, husband Alex and sons Alex, Anthony, and Andres. The rest of them called.
Had a terrific breakfast, then we all went in the pool. Most left, then Karen guided us into getting our boarding passes for the cruise ship.
Great fun to be here!

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...