Friday, June 17, 2011

Thought I'd better start hustling to get ready for my trip, so did wash, packed some, got my passport, and so on. Dave came at 2:30 to rehearse; Frank couldn't, so I read his part.
Dave and I talked about LETCO and the murder mystery thing; he's been in several and so have I. I was interested to hear him tell me about a woman in Northfield who does murder mysteries. Her name is Dodie Peronce and her company is called "Inhouse Players." Dave called her while he was here, told her I'll contact her and I'll do that today. Might be another acting venue to explore; anyway, I want to find out more.
Betty called to see if we could meet on Jimmie Leeds Road for lunch, as she's working at the Seashore Home. I reluctantly declined, as I still have a lot to do and am getting my hair cut at 2:30, but darn--maybe I'll call her back (luckily, we both get up early) and meet her for breakfast.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...