Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Nothing much went on yesterday. Checked my e-mail and found a message from nephew Dave asking if he and Polly could stay over here in a few weeks. No prob with that, but I won't be here--darn. Wrote back to say they could come anyway and got a response that they probably will. Did some wash and cleaning up, and went to the store.
Susan asked if she could bring over some of Walter's albums and yearbooks and work on a picture wall here for the surprise birthday party she's having Sunday. Of course, I said yes and it actually galvanized me to continue a project I have going (won't mention what).
Sister Betty called and invited me to a lunch by her friend, Suzanne M., of Haddonfield, on Thursday. Short notice, but I rearranged another item and will go. Called Pat L. and invited her for lunch on Monday. Have a plan to serve vodka and bitter lemon, which we had discussed--ho, ho!
Stopped at the Seaport, but Director of Operations Regina wasn't in. Desi has asked me to head up the murder mystery thing, and I want to get some info on it. Not sure I want to take on something that extensive. Will go there today to find out what Regina has in mind.
Dinner with Ellen V. tonight.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...