Sunday, June 05, 2011

Was pleased to get Skype calls from both my boys: the Tokyo Twosome in the morning and Mike, Vivian, and Violet in the evening.
Was not pleased to hear from Jeff G. that he can't substitute for George L. after all in my skit If Guys Were Gays on July 9. He forgot he has a wedding to go to that day. Thought of Bruce B. and will ask him.
Susan came over and finished up the picture board she's displaying for Walter's surprise birthday party today. I drove her to the restaurant and we left it with the waiter.
Talked to Betty, who will stay over tonight; she has an orientation in Toms River tomorrow.
Got my hair colored and was pleasantly surprised at how good it looks. My regular stylist (oh, that sounds so grandiose!), Leann, is on vacation and I wanted it done for the party, so reluctantly agreed to have Ashley do it. It really looks good, a lot darker than it was, which I wanted. I am waiting for Leann to come back to cut it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one don't blame Jeff G. nor George L. Who would be in such a sexiestly titled play?

Mimi said...

Actually, it is pretty sexist, so shoot me, Anon.

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...