Friday, August 10, 2007

Thursday, August 9: Such an enjoyable day. Betty went with Leslie and me to Weight Watchers and liked it. I was pleased to be told I've dropped another 2.6 pounds for a total of 28. I'm now at 171.6; my next goal is to get into the 160's.
B. and I tidied up a bit, ate breakfast (at 11:00!), then went back to Manahawkin to Kohl's, where she got some new clothes. We then repaired to Dockside for lunch (uh-huh, we both had Caesar salad), dropping in on Pat and the boys at the bay afterwards.
Went home and we both talked with our children, plus various friends. Betty called Muckie (she'll be staying with her after her week with me) to find she's planning to have a Holy Spirit group go out to lunch with Gerri B., who will be visiting soon. B. and I are both looking forward to that.
After dinner (pot roast with gravy, corn, baked potato, zucchini casserole), took a drive with Betty. Came home to the usual of popcorn, wine for me, Pepsi for B., and popsicles before beddy-bye.
Will wake Betty now to accompany Susan (who's back from Connecticut) and me on our walk. I want to wash the area rugs, as the cleaners will come again between 10 and 11. Later, we'll decide on what activities we'll enjoy today.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...