Friday, May 18, 2007

Was pleased to be down another 1.4 pounds, for a total of 11 something off. Spent most of the rest of the day running errands and getting prepared for my trip. Brother Frank called to ask if we were toast and I had a nice chat with him and Marybeth. They said Johns Hopkins was going to give Patrick a disc of his CNN appearance and he'll make sure I see it--great! Pat's brother, Bill, also called to check on our forest fire status and we got lots of e-mails from friend up north with the same concern. Was glad to tell them all we seemed to have escaped involvement.
New oxygen guy, Martin, came to check tank. Today, he'll come again to switch Pat over to the gas. Later, the Apria guy came to pick up their equipment.
I'm all packed and ready to go. Will leave about 7:00--in another hour. I'm looking forward to getting away for a change, but not looking forward to the horrendous traffic I know I'll hit outside Philly and D.C.
Okay, fellas and girls, this is it. Will not be posting again until (probably) Monday morning.
Bye-e-e...

1 comment:

iloveac said...

I've been thinking about ya. Hope you're having a ball. Looking forward to a complete rundown when you get home.

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...