Sunday, December 10, 2006

The tree-lighting ceremony last night was nice and we went inside to eat shortly after. Everybody was supposed to bring an appetizer (and just about everybody made a full meal of them), which I didn't because there's always an obscene amount of food at these things. Last night was no exception: There was enough food for--literally--150 people and there were only about 25 there.
Earlier, after lunch with Mary, I went to K-Mart and bought two new wreaths for the study windows. Now I don't know why I did and think I'll take them back to get ones that match the other on the front door.
The "big" Sunrise Bay Christmas party is tonight. I'll go with Ray and Barb H.; wish Pat could be there, too.
Tomorrow, I meet Viv and another woman for dinner at Sweet Jenny's in Manahawkin, getting a perm on Tuesday, Drama Club Wednesday--and so on.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...