Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good fun at the Women's Club luncheon yesterday. We all got favors of the makings for "bread in a coffee pot" and I was charmed by the fact that, although they were different kinds, I got "parmasean with rosemary" bread. Went with and sat with Barb H., Susan, Pat H., and Lois V. Today, we're all going to the Tuckerton Seaport Christmas House Tour, so that'll be enjoyable, too.
Pat did indeed go with the guys to Dynasty Diner last night. He had a good time and while he was gone, I did something unusual for me: Went to Manahawkin to get in some Christmas shopping--at night! Can't see well to drive in the dark, but was okay, as I went on Route 9.
Finally got the stuff to complete the Santa Claus bathroom i.e., new rugs (amber), and a toothpaste and cup holder in a kind of snowball shape. That's better than Christmas theme ones, as I can use them all through the winter. (Yes, if you dare keep Christmas stuff out after Christmas, the holiday police will raid your bathroom.)
Will send out invites to my birthday lunch shortly; have 3 for snail mail, as these unenlightened souls don't use computers. I figured 26 adults plus 2 kids, but it's unlikely all will come, so I think it will be more like 20 and 1.
Dennis is coming in about 40 minutes (7:30 am) to discuss the office plans (or non-plans), so must dress.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...