Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Took Pat to the dermatologist this morning to get his stitches in his neck out. All seems okay; he has an appointment in a month to check the wound.
Talked to dear twin sis Betty; she had a wonderful time with her family for B.Day and Christmas, too.
So-o-o sleepy. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Finally got up at 4:15. Have continued to wash, fold, and put away clothes and am almost finished.
Alison and Mike are coming down on Sunday to take the rented crib back. I can't decide whether to undecorate the tree beforehand or not. If I do, A. and M. can take it outside; if not, it'll be up for our progressive New Year's Day dinner the next day--we're hosting the appetizers. That would be nice and festive, although it cuts down on the space for the 12 people we're having. Also, I'll have to somehow get it to the curb. Guess I could ask a neighbor. Decisions, decisions...
On Saturday, I'm going to a surprise birthday party for dear friend Marge, who came to my party last week. It's at her daughter's in Manahawkin. Pat really isn't up to going, so I'll go with friends on the street.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...