Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bought a bunch of stuff yesterday at various places: food at Shop-Rite, batteries for the phones at Radio Shack, Christmas placemats from the dollar store, and a small stool and pot-pourri at the thrift store. I'm pretty well caught up on most things and today, have nothing scheduled except for Joe and Flo's Christmas party in the evening. Will color my hair and try to get some presents wrapped.
Tomorrow, we have to be at the dermatologist's at 10 am for Pat to get the growth on his neck under his ear removed. We have to wait as they biopsy, so it will probably take a good part of the day.
At the Drama Club directors' meeting yesterday, I indicated that I might drop out, although I wasn't definite about it. I'm pretty sure now I will, as it's just too much work and I no longer want to honor such a heavy commitment in time and effort. The meeting for all members is on January 3 and I'll announce my resignation then, but will tell Marge first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like "high drama!"

Get it? "drama" at the "Drama Club."

Hardy, har-har...

P.S. www.pokerpoker.com !

Mimi said...

Poker? Why did you add that? What does poker have to do with anything?

Tuesday

Sent a welcome e-mail to my new tenants, mother and daughter, Laura and Prudence. I must remember to check to see if I need to send anything...