Saturday, December 02, 2006

Lots going on today: After my walk with Susan at 7:00, she and I and Barb H. are going to the First Presbyterian Christmas Craft sale at 9:30. Alison will be down between 11 and 12 (the crack of dawn for her, late afternoon for me) to help me with outside decoration, planting some mums, and so on. At 7 pm, I'll attend the Christmas pageant at St. Teresa's with Leslie and Dennis; neighbor Frank is involved in the project.
Yesterday, I almost finished decorating, and started to finish up the guest room. More to be done, but I'm closer to finishing than not.
Adorable Preshy called last night to say "I cook...in kitchen!" I asked her what she cooked and she said, "Bananas!" She also said she went to a farm and saw a cow! Vivian tends to be very enthusiastic when she talks and has a hysterically funny way of adding exclamation points--you can almost see them--when she says anything at all. Mike said she wanted to call Mommy, but Paula was winging her way back from Hong Kong at the time, so she couldn't.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...