Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I overslept! Didn't get the morning walk in because I didn't wake up until a few minutes after 7:00, which is when I usually stop for Susan. Oh, well, once in a while won't hurt and now I feel up, alive, and invigorated. Last night, met Viv and her daughter, Vanessa, for dinner at Sweet Jenny's in Barneget. Had liver and onions, which I never cook at home. We joked that I'm the only one in the world who likes liver. Got home a little after 7:00 and went to bed at my usual time, but boy, I must have needed the sleep.
Before and after Pat's podiatrist appointment this morning, talked to sister Betty. She's probably going to be ending her job shortly and I think she can get unemployment, as she was told the job was "eliminated."
Today, I'm getting a perm. Hope my hair looks better than it has.

2 comments:

iloveac said...

Thank God you've blogged. When I didn't see anything this AM I felt guilty about saying 'in case you croak' yesterday....your kids would think I put a curse on you. Whew!
Yes, I agree you are one in a million who like liver. Yuk! I never understood why I love liverwurst, but hate liver. Glad you're getting your hair done, it'll be perfect for Christmas.

Mimi said...

Well, for heaven's sake, Pat, why didn't you say "in case you lose 40 pounds overnight" instead? Anyway, don't worry about your comment--I'm alive and kickin' and my hair looks good.

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...