Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Still laying low--Pat and I still under the weather with our colds. I went to the doctor this morning (routine) and she thinks I just have a particularly tenacious one. Skipped Drama Club rehearsal and stayed in. Good friend and neighbor Barbara H. brought over homemade chicken soup and cookies which Pat and I had for lunch. If anything gets us better that will (maybe not her food, but her friendship). We're also going to skip our usual Wednesday night dinner out. I'll make spaghetti and meatballs instead. Alison called last night and at lunchtime to see how we are--our dear daughter. Pat seems a little better--his breathing is less labored--and has said he feels somewhat better, although he started to shave and was too tired to continue. I'm tired, too: so-o-o tired of feeling so lousy...sigh...

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...