Saturday, February 25, 2006

Pat considerably better today. Made him breakfast (his usual--see yesterday and the last two years of so), he read the paper and is now ensconced in his easy chair awaiting noon when he can turn on the T.V. and see the news and weather. This morning, I ran out to the dollar store five minutes away, and am considering going to Boscov's this afternoon. I'll decide shortly if I can leave Pat for that long; will have the cell phone, and may wait until after I make him lunch.
Haven't any idea what my weight's doing. I had FF hot dogs (3) and beans last night, then wine and pretzels. Haven't been able to go to exercise since we've been sick, so may have gained. I'm just indifferent to the weight right now. Would like to have chicken tonight, but don't see any in the freezer, so I may go out and get some. Want a nice, solid dinner of baked chicken, baked potatoes, and peas--somehow, that seems very comforting.

No comments:

Thursday

Left for the mall and Target a bit after 10:00. Returned the two large towels, picked up two packages of blueberries, then walked to The Mar...