Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Well, I blew it--blew my 2.4 loss of last week by gaining back 2.2. With all my brave talk of yesterday, I over-indulged with all kinds of things yesterday afternoon and night. Today, just had my Eggbeater breakfast, which was fine, but after spaghetti squash for lunch, I had myself a bowl of Slymphie Stew, which I calculate cost as much as 10 points (ouch!) then pretzels--maybe 5. That's a total of 19 excluding dinner, but maybe I can still pull this off.
Pat's niece, Donna, is coming over after work to drop something off and I'll invite her for dinner. I made a beef stew in the crockpot--it smells wonderful--which Pat likes a lot. If Donna doesn't stay, I'll just freeze the rest of it, but I'll have some, too. A cup is 5 points, not bad at all, so that'll come to 24 for the day, the total points I'm allowed. HOWEVER, I have a 35 weekly points allowance and I can use them for my wine and popcorn tonight (I'd rather skip dinner than that).
Okay, that should work--let's see if I can stick to it.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...