Friday, February 03, 2006

Good day yesterday. I parked my car at the bank and walked down to the shopping center to return a tape; there and back is about a mile. After dinner, I walked to the Clubhouse and back--maybe 3/4 of a mile. Did have the fish (actually, it was shark, not salmon) and oven fries for dinner, preceded by a big salad. Later, had popcorn, but with diet soda, not wine. Topped it off with Jello and Jello/yogurt dessert and FF Redi-Whip.
Had a nice change for breakfast today: Egg-beaters (only 60 calories for a continer, the equivalent of two eggs), two pieces of light bread toast, and o.j. That's actually less than my usual cottage cheese on toast breakfast.
Today, we're going up to take Jen and Joely to lunch and will then baby-sit when Jen goes to work, until Joel gets home. I know from experience that Tootie's, the restaurant we go to (right across the street from J. and J.'s) has little that's WW, but I'll try to improvise.
I have a meeting now at the Clubhouse; it's raining, unfortunately, or I'd walk down, but probably won't. I DO want to get in the habit of walking there every time I go to the Clubhouse.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...