Monday, February 06, 2006

Skipped an entry yesterday--just never got around to it. It was a good day in Foodland, though--at least until the Super Bowl party at Ray and Barbara's. Had a great breakfast of Egg Beaters, WW toast, and O.J., then acorn squash for lunch after getting home from shopping about 3. We arrived at the party at 5:00 and then--o.k., o.k., caution deserted me. I had artichoke/spinach dip, cheese and crackers, and lots of barbecued kielbasa, as well as sausage in a roll. There was a nice salad and virtuous veggies, too, so did I add them? Heh, heh, what do you think? Indulged in dessert, but with reasonable restraint, limiting myself to a cookie and two small cream puffs. Forgot to mention, I also had two glasses of wine--but after that, stuck to diet soda.
So what was the damage? Not too bad, actually. I didn't stuff myself to the point of bursting and considering this was dinner, probably came close to a high, but legit number of points.
Meeting Marge for lunch today and will ask if we can go somewhere I can order a Caesar salad--shouldn't be a problem.
Yoicks! It just occurred to me tomorrow is weigh-in day! Funny how it seems to sneak up on me every week. Am I confident I lost? No, I never am, but actually, I think I probably did. Won't speculate as to how much, but all will be revealed here soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow.

Mimi said...

Thanks, Sis!

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...