Saturday, February 18, 2006

Still sick and with a bad cough, but feeling somewhat better. Have just been eating this and that--not even sure what all. I believe in sleep therapy, so I've been hanging out mindlessly watching daytime T.V. (lawbreakers should be sentenced to that, although it would probably be protested as cruel and unusual punishment) and dozing on and off. Talked to sister Betty and daughter Ellen. Promised Ellen I'd take Zicam and will stop for it on my way to Virginia tomorrow for Jim's party. HOPE I'll feel better--I think I may be coming out of it, but am still very tired and dragged out. (WHY am I so crazy about that expression?)

No comments:

Tuesday

 Did a color wash when I got up, had breakfast, then dressed and waited outside for the Lyft to take  me to the dentist. Annoyingly, when I ...