Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Busy and productive day. Finished up everything I could so far to prepare for Pat's party, plus got everything in readiness for Patrick's arrival. For breakfast, I reverted back to my two pieces of WW toast slathered with a cup of cottage cheese, and orange juice. Of course, my day begins with coffee--full, robust, caffeinated, strong, dark coffee. It is the staff of life (forget bread). I cannot function without it. I drink my first mug (the equivalent of two cups) sitting at the computer reading e-mail, the NYTimes, other people's blogs, and so on. I then go to exercise at the clubhouse. When I come home, I have my reward: breakfast, with another cup of java--ah! Am I addicted? Oh, yeah, sure I am--so what?
Lunch was a big bowl of dump soup, followed by some extra-dark pretzels. Now I'll prepare Pat's dinner (hot meatloaf sandwich) then drive up to Princeton to get son Patrick. Can't wait to see him--it's been two years. (To "meet" Patrick, see my early entry in September, 2005, describing my family).

No comments:

Thursday

Up and at 'em after a pretty good sleep. Didn't do a whole lot in the morning besides making my lunch. Left about 10:30 to meet Dian...