Friday, February 24, 2006

Things have improved, although we're not out of the woods yet. Pat agreed to call the doctor and spoke to the nurse practicioner (I don't know how to spell it, but neither does Spell Check.) He has an appointment on Monday with another doctor at Ft. Dix and will see Dr. Sirkin then. The NP didn't seem to be too concerned. Pat has now been taking Tylenol and it helps. He said he slept "like a log" last night, although he had some problems with breathing when he first got up. Oh, yeah, this is a food/weight blog--I gave him his usual FF waffles, SF syrup, and o.j. for breakfast and he's now reading the paper and is comfortable. Asked what he'd like for dinner, giving him a few choices, and he opted for hot dogs and beans in the crockpot, instead of chicken or pork chops--fine by me. Brother Frank and daughter Alison just called; good talking to both of them.
Hmmm...as for my weight, I've kind of lost interest in it for the time being.

No comments:

Monday

 I slept pretty well, I'm happy to say: got up once, but went back until after 6:00.  Got a call from Zak Dental to see if I could come ...