Thursday, February 09, 2006

We're enjoying having son Patrick here and younger son Mike comes in tonight. Today, we went to the big city--Manahawkin--on various errands and Patrick saw a sub shop and ordered one for lunch. He asked if I wanted one and, mightily tempted, I almost said "yes," but my WW angel intervened and I shook my head--I'm a real heroine. Instead, I had spaghetti squash. Just a good as a sub (NOT!).
When we got home about 9 last night, I treated myself to a glass of cream sherry, a hard-boiled egg sandwich, and a handful of spice drops. Orthodox WW? Certainly not--but not criminal stuffing, either, so I'm okay with it. Must get to the supermarket to get flounder for Pat and Patrick for dinner--I'll have salmon.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...