Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy day--I lost 2.4 pounds!! That brings me down to 186.2, not excactly svelte, but a helluva lot better than the 200 + I started with. It also means I have 4.4 pounds less to lose to reach my interim goal of twenty pounds to London. Okay, 15.6 to go--I can and I WILL do it in the next 17 weeks. After all, that's less than a pound a week. This assumes, of course, that I continue to point in the right direction. (Must remember: the idea is to go down, not up.)
Yesterday, I had lunch with Marge at Perkins': salad, broiled chicken, and broccoli, so very good, very healthy, and very much WW. Then ran a lot of errands and didn't get home until after 5. Just prepared soup for dinner, as we had a meeting. After we got home, I had a long, delightful chat with my darling niece, California Carolyn, who had called while we were out. The happy family will welcome a precious little girl in June to join 4-year-old Finn. After, I enjoyed my glass of cream sherry and a few pretzels, then climbed happily into bed.
After WW today (and my good news), I had a delicious late breakfast of scrambled eggbeaters, two WW toasts, and o.j. I made a meatloaf for both Pat and me for dinner--a 5/8" slice is 6 points--and will add oven-"fried" potatoes and broccoli for a nice meal at a scant 8 or so points. I plan to have butternut squash for lunch, then popcorn and wine later.
Must go to the mall shortly to get a few more things for Pat's party. Tomorrow is a red-letter day: I'll pick up number 1 son at the airport, who's coming in from Tokyo for his Dad's party. That's even more a happy day!

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...