Friday, October 20, 2023

Thursday

Met Diane at noon at our usual lunch place by the library. We had a long, long discussion about ideas and beliefs with which we vehemently differ, but are able to stay friendly. I invited her to Connie Korenstein's presentation on Sunday at the library and she was pleased to accept. 

Diane and I will also be going to Fractured Actors' Red in a few weeks. That should be a treat.

Walked home and took a short nap, then went to Von's for milk. Suzanne and I will go to WinCo after T.O.P.S. today, then I want to send my Halloween cards to the kiddies in Asia. Speaking of--I received this yesterday from the trio in Tokyo--my daughter-in-law is so imaginative and creative:


I love the funny idea of having Mr. Pumpkin pretend to be Santa. Too bad I can't show my grandson, Mr. K's, handsome face. I also--under previous duress--obliterated the signatures.

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...