Saturday, September 24, 2022

Friday

Well, weird weight was--whatever. At home, I was horrified to weigh 131.5, up four pounds from last week--AAGH! Yet at T.O.P.S., I weighed in at 129.1, a loss of a pound and a half. So I'm assuming my scale, not the official one, is on the fritz. I conducted the meeting, leading a discussion on various relevant topics re weight loss and maintenance. It went well and I kept it to under an hour. 

After breakfast, I walked to The Market, then Walmart, then Ralph's for various items. Didn't get home until after 2:00, then made a pita/turkey breast sandwich, put in in the insolated lunch carrier, added a can of beer, and went to the pool. I ate poolside, reading my book, and it was very enjoyable. I was sthe only one there until Little Miles showed  up with Daddy and Grandpa and shortly after this pic, he jumped in:

As for me, I tried the water, but it seemed too cold, so I spent some time in the hot tub. Home, I sat on the patio with a glass of peach wine and continued reading my book. Called Jim and invited him for lunch today. 

Sharon had texted me on Thursday to say she couldn't come to T.O.P.S. because her feet were so swollen she couldn't drive. I called her to see how she was doing. She still not too good, but is going to a diabetes seminar today. 

Bought a ticket for Anthony's play for Saturday, at 8:00, on October 8. Now I'm not sure, but I may change it to the matinee closer the next day--I'll see who's going to that.

Made ground turkey/onion/garlic stir-fry or dinner--yum. 

So...a fairly slow day, but I need that every once in a while.

No comments:

Tuesday

At nine, I called the Access Van to take me to Ellen's retirement party today and was horrified to learn they don't go to her school...