Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Monday

I'm up, I'm down, I'm up again--read on:

I'll definitely take Ellen's advice and buy my printer ink on-line after this, but I was in a hurry to print some things yesterday. Took my little cart, walked to Telephone Road, then took the 11 to Office Depot. It was easy enough to take back the ones that didn't fit. The cost--originally $47 and tax--was increased by more than five bucks, I guess because I got the Canon brand for the black cartilage. 

Bused home and started a salad for lunch, but put it aside to change the inks. Put in the blue and magenta, then went to open the black--ye gads and little fishes, the damn thing had leaked and was obviously defective! I did the wailing and gnashing of teeth routine, then rang Suzanne's bell and asked her to take me back to the store. I simply didn't feel like another two-hour, three-bus trip. She kindly did, I got another black (insisted on opening it in the presence of the cashier and it was okay), put it in when I got home, and it works--whew!

After lunch, I bused to town. Went to the library to take back Dancing Man book--I'll return the Ethel Rosenberg one tomorrow--and happily strolled around after buying a drawer divider. 

Out of the blue, Stella called to see if I wanted to go to the Santa Paula Theater on Sunday to see something called The Roommates.  Sounds good, but I'll have to make the reservations myself, as she's electronically challenged.  

No comments:

Friday

Note: I cannot understand this: I modified this, then published and got the message it would revert to a publishing date of April 26th. Why ...