Wednesday, December 17, 2014

On the Left Coast

Yay, yay, here I am at Ellen's. Reasonably smooth flight, but I took a tad too much Ativan and the ride home was strange.  Fell asleep on couch and slept there all night.  However, I'll have my own room and bath hereafter, as Ellen's tenant, Linda, has gotten her own apartment in Santa Barbara.
Brother Frank called and we made arrangements to meet on Monday with him and Marybeth about a three hour drive away.  We have dinner, then all atay over.  I'm greatly looking forward to seeing my bro.
El made us a great breakfast of fried eggs, then we went to Kohl's and Bed and Bath and got few things.  Right now she's preparing lunch of chicken salad and I'll have a yummy IPA beer with him. She'll set up the Christmas tree while I write out some cards--what fun to be with my girl!

No comments:

Simply Spendid Sunday

I bused to Ojai and got there at 11:00. We waited until Ellen "did" her hair--which means using a kind of revolving brush/dryer to...