Sunday, December 28, 2014

Back

El and I left for the airport in plenty of time--in act, characterically for me, so I was three hours early.  No matter; I read my new Kindle (can't remember the name, but it's Japanese-woman's-"MoriKare"-method-of-tidying-up.  Makes sense and I'm ansious to follow her anti-clutter techniques.  
Plane stayed up with no particular effort on my part, presumably because of my Ativan.  My friend picked me up right on time--actually, the plane was a little early--and took me home immediately. Set up the coffee for today, dug out pajamas, read a bit, and just got up at 9:30.  Whee!--I'm back after the best vacation ever.

No comments:

Wednesday And Choosing Sides

I did some filing and cleaning up in the morning; also emailed the office that I need a new toilet seat. Left at 10:30 and got the 11 bus to...