Saturday, May 05, 2012

Flyer Finished

After much trial and error involving scanning, cropping, enlarging, cutting, and pasting, I finally got the Dionne flyer finished.  Went to Staples to duplicate it and will take to the library today.  I want to put some in the clubhouse and any other places I can find, too.  
Got a call from Jeanne P., who will be attending her grandson's graduation from Rider next week.  She's staying with a friend in New Hope, so suggested we get together for lunch.  (Do I ever have to be asked twice?)  I suggested Lambertville Station, right across the river in Lambertville and we'll do that on Thursday.  After, we'll stop in on Elva B. at her art gallery a few blocks away.  I called Elva and we had a nice, long chat.  She said she'll be glad to see me and to meet Jeanne. 
Graduated from St. James with E. and HSHS with Jeanne.

No comments:

Thursday

Up and at 'em after a pretty good sleep. Didn't do a whole lot in the morning besides making my lunch. Left about 10:30 to meet Dian...