Thursday, May 24, 2012

Waiting Around Day

Stayed home most of the day.  I had ordered things from Lucille P., my Avon lady (who played my daughter in Riders To The Sea) and had to wait around until she came about 2:00.  In the meantime, I swept out a portion of the garage, washed clothes, made a big salad, and otherwise occupied myself
Called Meticulous, the lawn service, yet again, to tell them nobody had yet come to look at my cracked pipe in the backyard.  Office person assured me one of the guys would stop here after work, about 4:00.
He didn't.
Spent a large part of the day assembling my Dionne Quintuplet program.
Finally left the house about 5:00 to drive to Staples and get the address stamp I had ordered.  While there, I enlarged some of the pictures for the DQ program.  I must turn my full attention to that today and tomorrow, as I'm going up north to scan them and put on a flash drive on Saturday after the pool opening party.

No comments:

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...