Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pat's brother, Bill, died yesterday, surviving Pat by just shy of six months. He was the last of the nine-member family and was such a good, good guy. I talked to his daughter, Amy and his wife, Regina, who's holding up okay. E-mailed my children and sibs about it. Not sure when the funeral will be yet.
Brother Frank and sister Betty called. Frank had gotten the copy of the letter he sent me so many years ago and loved it. Betty hasn't gotten hers yet, but should soon. They asked if I'd copy the rest and send them. I will as soon as I get to it.
Mike got in last night and we had pizza. He brought me a beautiful box of orchids in different shads that are now gracing the foyer. He just want out for bagels, and I'll have mine after I meet Susan for our walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter what others say, I think it is still interesting and useful maybe necessary to improve some minor things

Wednesday

Busy, but not in a good way. I'm sure nobody else would want to read it, but I've elaborated on my entry a few spots down entitled &...