Friday, February 26, 2010

More snow and I'm thoroughly sick of it. Susan and I did manage to walk anyway--it was slushy and messy--with boots and umbrellas.
From 2:00 to 4:00, went with Leslie to work the Food Bank, substituting for Barbara D. That's gratifying--being a food lover, I also love the idea of distributing it to hungry people. Considering the weather, we had a fair number of clients--nine or ten coming to this tiny center. When we got home, nice neighbor, Frank, was shoveling the slush off my driveway.
Earlier, I had followed my weird obsession and transferred all my hanging clothes from unmatched hangers to the uniform ones I got at the thrift store. Kooky, but the closet looks so nice and so what if it's a dumb pursuit? As an activity, it beats holding up gas stations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that exact make. The prices for the boots were all over 310 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...