Monday, February 22, 2010

Another nice day with Mike. We went to ScoJo's for breakfast and it was so good, although a lot more than I'm used to eating. After, we drove to Borders and moseyed around--Mike bought a book--for a half hour or so, then to a shoe store, as he wanted to buy dress shoes. No luck there, so we went ot Boscov's, where he picked up a pair of slip-ons. Stopped back home, but decided then to go to the movies. Mike suggested Shutter Island, which I've been wanting to see, and we went there. The verdict was mixed: Although it wasn't one of my favorite DiCaprio's, I liked it, but Mike wasn't crazy about it.
Got out about 4:00 and my dear boy left for Manhattan, as he has an 8:00 meeting this morning. He called me to say he got in okay. "Met with" Ellen on the web cam, then to bed.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...