Friday, February 12, 2010

Got a chance to fill in for Ellen V. last night at rehearsal. Ellen was feeling some effects from medication, so couldn't come and I did the Ouiser part. What fun! I certainly don't wish her ill--she's a friend of mine--but damn, it was great to be more than an understudy. Actually, it's the "Claree" part I'd love to perform. Fat chance, I'm afraid.
On the way home, I ran into a road block or something. (Maybe it was simply late work on the electric wires) and had to detour onto dark, spooky Munion Fields Road, then Stage Road. Got home without incident, though.
Earlier, I went to Manahawkin to get more small containers and a few other items. Have done a lot more in my closeet--but there's plenty more to go.
Today I want to resume my normal life, sans snow obstacles. The roads are just about clear and Susan and I can walk as usual. Hmm...wonder where it will all go when it melts...

2 comments:

Pat said...

I thought for a minute you gave her some tainted brownies....only kidding, only kidding.

Mimi said...

Very funny, Pat!
(I tried, but I couldn't get her to swallow.)

Thursday

Up and at 'em after a pretty good sleep. Didn't do a whole lot in the morning besides making my lunch. Left about 10:30 to meet Dian...