Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Went to the SOCH thrift store in Manahawkin and bought about 50 green hangers. I'm enthralled with the idea of using the same hangers for everything in the closet, making it neat and uniform. Just one of my weird obsessions.
Enjoyed the spaghetti dinner last night with neighbors, the H.'s, the D.'s, and the M.'s. It still feels odd to be single with couples, but guess I'll get used to it eventually. This was to cover the cost of the Fourth of July fireworks. Considering the clearly militaristic component of the fourth--"bombs bursting in air" represented by the fireworks--I'm a bit ambiguous about it, but on the other hand, it does commemorate independence from the U.K. Too bad we don't believe in supporting that independence in other countries--no, no, we always know better and if you don't go along, we'll kill you.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...