Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back at the library.
Don thinks he can restore most of the data on my computer, but hasn't finished yet. Nothing much going on. Jack B. stopped in yesterday about 1:00 pm--and stayed until quarter of five! Pat didn't get to the bay and I skipped some errands I was going to run, but we enjoyed his visit.
Alison calls everyday--the dear, caring, insightful person that she is. Yesterday, she was on her way with Joely to granddaughter, Lindsay's birthday party, but she has an ear piece.
Ellen also called and we chatted for some time. She's packing up and de-cluttering in preparation for her move.
Today, I'll take Pat to the dermatologist at 4:00, then go to the support group with Leslie at 7:00. Other than that, nada, which is fine by me.
Things okay now, except I developed a sore throat yesterday. Haven't had a cold in an age, but this must be one. If it doesn't get worse, it's not too bad.

No comments:

Tuesday And Noreen

I had planned to go to Verizon first before my lunch with Noreen. It's down Mills Street from the mall, where the transit center is, too...