Monday, March 03, 2008

Am at the library and have only 16 minutes left, so this will be short. Had a great hike today--again, we went to Apple Pie Hill in the woods near Chatsworth. This one ended up being 5 + (something--I didn't wait to see what percentage) miles. We went four miles to the hill and just one and a bit back. The day was perfect--much warmer and sunny. Lots of nice people to see, see again, meet, and walk along and chat with.
I did manage to step in part of a stream we had to negotiate our way over, all the way up to above my ankle, so my sneaker and sock got soaked and remained wet for the duration. In fact, I didn't want to bother to change when I got home, and it's still wet and a bit muddy, but no matter. I want to go on the 5-miler next Monday, too, from Ongs Hat to Deep Hollow.
Want to end here to read comments from yesterday.
Note: I want to increase my regular exercise, so yesterday, in addition my usual 7 am walk with Susan, I walked 2 miles to Shop 'n' Bag and back. Want to continue to add a bit often.

No comments:

Thursday

Well, it started off nicely, but things got murky later. R.E. agent Kim emailed me the Certificate of  Occupancy, which means the house pass...