Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pat isn't feeling well, and hasn't been himself the last few days. I have no way of knowing if he'll rally--he has before--or not. I asked if he thought we should go to the hospital and he said, "Not yet." If I call the doctor, I'm pretty sure she'll tell us to go.
On the plus side, he did eat dinner, then we shared popcorn last night (we do every night, and I add a glass of wine).
Pat slept or dozed most of the day yesterday. I had some errands to run, but decided to postpone them and stayed in. I e-mailed our children to let them know, and Alison and Mike called last night; Patrick e-mailed and I had spoken to Ellen on Sunday.
I told Susan I wouldn't go on our walk today, as I don't want to leave Pat alone. Will try to update later.

3 comments:

EBJ said...

I have been thinking of Pat and wondering how he was feeling. Please let me know if I can do anything. If you want me to come to help just call.

iloveac said...

Oh Rosemary,
Even tho you've both been through similar episodes....it's always so scary...the big unknown.
You and Pat are both in my prayers....prayers for strength and calm.
Chronic illness can take so much more out of a family than any acute illness. Not that either one is desired.

Anonymous said...

I know how difficult it is for you when Pat is not feeling well. We talked about his condition being not good when we met for lunch at Applebee's. If you just want to talk, anytime, please do not hesitate to call! We have supported each other in the past and I am alway available for you. Will keep you in my prayers.
lc

Wednesday

It was quite an enjoyable day after all the must-do-this, can't-find-that of the last few.  Changed the bed, washed the sheets, and jump...