Thursday, September 10, 2026

WEDNESDAY:

 It seemed like a busy day, but I guess it really wasn't. My dermatology appointment was at 12:30, but the uber driver, courtesy of my insurance, picked me up at 11:40. Therefore, I got there a few minutes before noon and had to wait a half-hour. Dr. C. saw me for roughly one minute; she had only to check the lesion on the cheek and zap the thing on my nose. I'll go back in March to follow up.

Home about 1:30 and I had a small portion of potato salad, then put some of my Japanese aritifacts in the walker and, as promised, took them downstairs to Mindy. She was delighted and arranged them in the display case: 

 I geared up for dime Bingo at 2:00; went downstairs, played the game, and won three. By that time,  it was a bit after 4:00. Found my Amazon order at my door and put away the contents. How I absolutely love the fact that I can order what I need, pay electronically, and receive the goods within a short time--in this case, overnight.

Ellen called to say she had made an appointment for us to see P.A. Natelie in October. She also said she and Greg will pick me up on Saturday and we'll go to a Greek restaurant in Camarillo to celebrate her birthday. It's actually on the eleventh, tomorrow, but Greg is off on Saturday, so it's more convenient. 

By the time I was ready to go to the dining room, I was starving. Went down and joined Paula and Denise; neither Kathie nor LaVerne came down, as happens often. We had some good, fun talk and a delicious kind of roast beef and cheese on a roll with French dip. Remarkably, they also had no sugar added ice cream and I had a small bowl of that.  No plans for today or tomorrow, except for T.O.P.S. or Friday, which is fine by me. 

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Note: Happy day--I slept soundly all night! By the time I turned in, it was ten-thirty and I just got up at 9:00. It's remarkable how good I feel after ending several days of restless sleep. I just stripped the bed and will wash, then do some household chores and the exercise bike.  😴YAY!

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

No comments:

TUESDAY

 Slept okay and got up at 7:30. I dressed, got my coffee, then took  45-minute nap until it was time for  Bone Builders at 10:15. After, I s...