Slept okay and got up at 6:30. After my coffee and my morning puzzles, I dressed and, as I've been doing, lay down at 9:00 and took an hour's nap. I was annoyed with myself for not getting up earlier, but still went down to balance class and participated in the remaining fifteen minutes.
I scheduled a "Rick ride" (The Orchard van) for tomorrow to CVS to get my medication. I'll also stop at Von's and possibly, will call to see if Noreen can meet me for lunch at The Little Lion.
Kathie called to ask if I had a pill-splitter and could she borrow it. I do, in fact, I have two, so I brought them down to lunch. Ate with her, Denise, and Mary and we discussed, of all things, our childhood experiences. Lunch was, again, appropriate for a November's cold night in Jersey (pork roast and mashed), so I ordered two bagels with lox (salmon); ate one and took the other home for an evening T.V. snack.
Rode the stationary bike for twenty minutes and will go to Bone Builders today--I need to get my exercising up to par.
Had dinner with Kathie, LaVerne, Paula, and Mary. The entree was sloppy joe and Tater Tots, which I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole, so I ordered a tuna Caesar salad, which I've had many times and is pretty good.
Son Mike, on his way from Savannah to London, posted on Facebook that he had a seven-hour layover in Newark, as his flight was delayed. Hope he finally makes it to meet Vivian at her university there.
I finally heard back from the head of the Tokyo contingent. My grandson, Mr. K., I'm told, is visiting high schools to see which one to choose. It seems the system is more like our college--students pick the school on the basis of what their interests are. Unfortunately, I was told none of the cards I sent, two hard copy and two electronic, were yet received, nor was the gift card I sent to the thirteen-year-old--damn! Now I'm going to try to figure out some way to compensate.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
No comments:
Post a Comment