Another enjoyable day, with a little annoyance mixed in. I slept reaonably well, but still took a short nap in the morning. I checked the bus schedule and decided to leave on the 11:05 for lunch with Noreeen at Danny's Deli. That happened to be late, but I got there by noon and settled in for a good lunch with my good friend; we had a ball catching up with each other. I had a liverwurst and onion sandwich--so very yummy--along with, natch, a Purple Tears hazy IPA. Noreen gave me a funny list of, supposedly, information taken from church bullletins. We said goodbye after a good lunch and good conversation and I got back in time for quarter, then dime Bingo. I won one of the quarter games, but not dimes.
Once I got back to my place, I copied some of the list Noreen gave me, which included:
Potluck supper on Sunday at 5 PM--prayer and medication to follow.
Ladies Bible Study will be held on Thursday. All ladies are invited to lunch after the B.S. is done.
The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment, and gracious hostility.
And soon...
I sat down for dinner with Paula and Denise and as ever, enjoyed their company. I enjoyed not so much the company of the other person who joined us. "Clarisse"* is very religious, very opinionated, and very militaristic, I've noticed. She's also someone who will answer questions put to others, one of my lest favorite types. However, it was entertaining listening to Denise talk about her adventure on the bus and the fact that we ran into each other at the transit center. Also, I like and admire Paula a lot.
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
BTW, I sent for this peanut butter on line and it's really good. Regular peanut butter contains 90 to a hundred calories per serving of two tablespoons--this contains just 31 calories for the same amount:
No comments:
Post a Comment