Friday, September 18, 2026

THURSDAY

Lunched with Kathie, LaVerne, Paula, and Mary in the decorated dining room. It was "Japan Day" and my Samuri warrior graced the fireplace. Mindy put him on the fireplace mantel and residents had their pictures taken with him. Lunch consisted of Japanese--or quasi-Japanese--food, which was good and included salmon, chicken, mixed veggies, and, of course, rice. There was also a bar set up; I had good Sappora beer and plum wine. Here I am with the warrior:

Nothing much very interesting went on the rest of the day. I played around on the laptop and did some time on the stationary bike. Other than that, it was a slow afternoon. 

Dinner was enjoyable with just Denise and Paula, two of my favorites. Both are somewhat younger than I am--early eighties, as a lot of my friends are--and I enjoy their talk and their attitudes. 

I called Noreen after dinner to see if she would like to meet for lunch on Saturday. Yes, indeed, and we'll meet at our favorite, Danny's Deli, at 12:30. 

Mary Ann is too jammed unpacking and organizing their new place to got to T.O.P.S. today. Called Cheryl and she'll pick me up at 8:10 or so. 

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I asked Mike if I could put his pic here and and on Facebook and he agreed. I think he looks like either a captain of industry or a Mafia chieftan: 

                                                        

As for the setting, he's in Mancester, England, accompanying older daughter, Vivian, to graduate school. 
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

No comments:

THURSDAY

Lunched with Kathie, LaVerne, Paula, and Mary in the decorated dining room. It was "Japan Day" and my Samuri warrior graced the fi...