Wednesday, September 02, 2026

TUESDAY

 Took a white wash to the laundry about 8:00 am, then played some games on the laptop. That was followed by a very short nap--about fifteen minutes, then lunch. I sat with LaVerne, Paula, and Mary--didn't see either Kathie or Keith. 

Ellen came at 1:30 and we went to Rolling Oaks Radiology, where I got a knee X-RAY. It didn't take very long and after that, we went to Ralph's Supermarket, where I got oranges, bread, and AA batteries. We then stopped at CVS, where I picked up my Equis (to the tune of $126, but that was for three months); I also got some OTC meds. When El left, she took with her the insurance info for my house; she'll take care of getting it to the proper place for the merchantile license.

When we got back to my place, we found I was too late for dime Bingo; however, there'll be another session this afternoon. I showed Mindy a picture of my Samuri warrior, as she's having a Japan day soon. She loved it and I'll contribute some other Japanese artifacts, too.  Here's the warrior--he's seventeen inches high:       


Had dinner with Mary and Denise; Bea had sat with us at first, which meant there was no place for Paula, who came a little later. Annoyingly, Bea got up later and sat with Alan and Beverly. I wish Paula had gotten there first.

Back upstairs at 6:30. Ellen called and invited me over for Saturday, so I'll call the Access Van today to get there and back. El, Greg, and I will go to SeaFresh for dinner--I'm looking forward to that. 

Sharon called about 7:00 to see how my knee was and to tell me about Lewis' medical problems. He has diabetes and keeps forgetting to eat regularly. He was out playing pool the other day and had some kind of problem--possibly, he fainted. Anyway, the medics were called and his daughter, who's a nurse practioner, also came. He recoverd fine, didn't have to go to the hospital, but needs to take his condition seriously.

Again, sleep wasn't too good last night. I must, must, must increase my exercise; took an Ibuprofen and will rub the medication on shortly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

TUESDAY

 Took a white wash to the laundry about 8:00 am, then played some games on the laptop. That was followed by a very short nap--about fifteen ...