Wednesday, September 09, 2026

TUESDAY

Put in a load of color wash in the morning. Ellen called to say she had heard from Primary Medical about my knee and she'll make an appointment for us to see P.A. Natalie the week after next. Fine by me.

Early on, I called Dermatology Medical to see if I have an appointment today, hoping against hope I didn't., but I do, at 12:30. Called SCAN Transportation and will be picked up at11:46. Okay, I'll miss lunch, but will eat something here.

Down to lunch and saw that our usual table was filled. Kathie was sitting elsewhere and I joined David and Lisa, a nice change. They're the couple who met here at The Orchard and now live together. We had an enjoyablet time, which included a game they play--"Contexto" or something--and we played it. I'll have to look it up, as I may like to play it, too.

Back at my place, I prepared for 2:00 dime Bingo. Went down and enjoyed it; also, won two games. The session wasn't over until 3:30, at which point, I did this and that regarding minor housekeeping. Do-Lannie had done the floors and bathroom and it looks good. 

Had dinner with the companians I enjoy most: Kathie, LaVerne, and Paula. It was a kind of Asian salad, very refreshing and the conversation that went with it was enjoyable, too. There's a new server named Ava, whom we met--she is, of course, in her late teens or early twenties, as they all are. I enjoy interacting with them so much.

Showered, but decided not to wash my hair. I'll wait a while or maybe have Caitlin cut it, if I can ever get hold of her.

Very poor sleep last night, and I'm dragging. Will drink my coffee and try to bouce back. 

No comments:

TUESDAY

Put in a load of color wash in the morning. Ellen called to say she had heard from Primary Medical about my knee and she'll make an appo...