Monday, September 07, 2026

SUNDAY

Susan texted me, asking if I wanted her to pick me up for Soaring Spirts lunch today. I had forgotten it was the first Monday, and was glad she asked--sure, I'll go.

Had lunch with Kathie, LaVerrne, and Paula. Kathie told us her daughter, Stacy, had been taken to the hospital by ambulence, as she had developed a body-wide case of hives. It seems she had been cleaning out the house her daughter just bought and Kathie is convinced there was something in there  that triggered the hives. Guess we'll find out.

Back at my place, I fooled around on this machine, then went down to play Yahzee at 2:00. Beverly and Ada played, as well as volunteer Cindy. Mary G. came in just to watch, which was as well, as she's a non-stop talker. We played two games and Ada got Yahzee twice. After, Cindy asked if I'd like to have dinner, meaning there at The Orchard. I sure did and I like Cindy a lot, so we went into the dinning room. I thought our usual table might not accomodate all of us, so sat at another. I made the mistake of picking the table where Bruce, yet another non-stop talker, sits. He came, he never shut up, and I'll invite Cindy to sit with all of us another time. 

I've been having some trouble with this computer, but I hope it's resolved now. If not, I may try going to Asurion one of these days to have several (minor) problems addressed.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

I just came across this pic of the Little Egg Theatre Company''s production of Quiet Please, a simulated radio show we did about twenty years ago. There I am, standing on the left, along with my colleagues of another life. Good memories. 

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

No comments:

SUNDAY

Susan texted me, asking if I wanted her to pick me up for Soaring Spirts lunch today. I had forgotten it was the first Monday, and was glad ...